Help System > How to mount your peel and stick poster print
How to mount your peel and stick poster print
No frames. No matting. No holes in your wall. Here's how you mount your low-cost removable poster. (Written instructions are below the pictures.)
- Peel off a corner of the backing paper.
- To speed things up, lay bigger prints on the floor and peel off about six inches of backing paper.
- Stick the top of the print to the wall so it's level, and press it to the wall with your hands.
- Pull down and remove the rest of the backing paper.
- Press the whole print to the wall with your hands, from the center to the edges.
- Step back and smile!
Get your own, custom peel and stick poster print today from any image!