Help System > Order received damaged
If your order arrives damaged
Here's what to do if your order arrives damaged:
- First, before you open the box or package, take a few clear pictures of the damaged box or package. We need these pictures in order to file an insurance claim.
- Please do not throw out the damaged box or package. A postal inspector might want to see the damage in order to pay the insurance claim.
- (If it's clear and obvious that your prints were damaged, skip this step.) If you're not sure if your prints were damaged, open the box, remove your prints, and inspect them.
- If your prints were damaged, reply to the shipment email we sent you a few days ago (the one that said that your order was shipped). In your reply, tell us what happened. Please attach the pictures of the damage as an attachment.
- We'll get back to you very soon. Of course, we will re-print and re-ship your damaged order at no charge.
- When the damage claim is paid by USPS, we'll let you know so you can discard the box.