Help System > 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with what you receive from us, contact us
right away. We'll fix and reprint the job, or give you your money back, subject to the restrictions listed below.
- If you are dissatisfied in any way with what you receive, please contact us with your concern. We want you to be happy, and we will do whatever we can to fix the problem. If you request it, or if you are not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund after you send us clear photographic proof that you have destroyed the work (this has never happened, we're proud to say).
- No reprints or refunds after 30 days of receipt. If you see a problem with your print, please contact us here within 30 days of receiving it and we'll do our best to help you.
- No reprints or refunds if notified on your order of a "low resolution print" If our ordering software detects that your image may not print well, it will show a "poor print quality" notice at the bottom-left of the online proof:
If this appears on your order, we will not re-do or refund your job due to blurriness, pixelation, or other symptoms of a low-resolution file.
- No free reprints or refunds on quantity jobs over $250 unless we made a mistake. If your order contains wording similar to: "No refunds or redos on this quantity job except if it's lost or damaged in shipment, or if we sent you the wrong image, wrong size, or wrong paper.", we will not process a redo or a refund unless we printed the wrong image, printed on the wrong paper, printed the wrong size, or the shipper lost the order.
Here's an example of what that warning will look like in your shopping cart:
We strongly advise, for quantity jobs, that you order a single test print first on the same paper to ensure the print meets your expectations.
Tips to ensure your 100% satisfaction
- Do you want to ensure that a print looks a certain way? Send us a sample print of what you're looking for.
- Ordering a big print? Ordering lots of prints? Order a small 8"x10" print first on the same paper. Make a small test order before you place a big order.
- Order a sample pack of all of our papers before placing an order so you know exactly what the papers look and feel like.
- Have questions? Need help? Contact us before you place your order.
We always do everything we can to ensure your trust in us. Have any questions? Check out our FAQ, or let us know how we can help.